Note: Before your appointment your chair and area will be sanitised, together with the barbering equipment.
- Please arrive for your appointment a few minutes early with your freshly washed hair.
- You will need to wait outside the shop (2m social distancing lines are visible) until your barber is ready.
- Please ensure you have your face mask / covering on before entering the shop (We can provide a disposable face mask for £1 if you do not have one).
- We will take your temperature before entering the shop. If your temperature is high you will not be allowed to enter the shop and will lose your appointment.
- When entering the shop, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- The shop is clearly marked showing your 2m social distancing.
- Your barber will us a disposable gown, disposable gloves and will be wearing a face visor.
- Don’t forget to make your next booking before you leave.
Important: If you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days or have been around somebody with symptoms, please do not come to the shop and call or email to rearrange your appointment.