Great News, we are re-opening on Saturday the 4th of July!
Please see below the changes we have introduced following the Governments advice to ensure a safe environment for both you and our team.
- We are running an appointment only system and can not accept walkings (this controls the number of people in the shop and allows social distancing rules).
- All appointment must be scheduled and paid in advance.
- We are unable to accommodate family bookings to begin with due to numbers in the shop, one person per family in the shop at any one time unless you are both being cut at the same time by separate barbers.
- All customers will be expected to arrive on time for their appointment, you will be asked wait outside if we are still finishing the previous appointment or preparing our stations for you.
- We also ask that YOU provide your own face mask (a chargeable, disposable mask can be provided on arrival).
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the shop (if you have a temperature you will not be allowed to enter the shop and you will lose your appointment).
- Antibacterial gel is provided on entering the shop.
- Disposable gowns will be used during your appointment.
- All barbers will be wearing a visor and disposable gloves during your appointment.
- All equipment, chairs and area will be sanitised before your appointment.
- We can only accept card payments for any products bought on the day (they will be sanitised before you leave).
If you have any Covid symptoms we insist that you rearrange your appointment via online a minimum of 48hours before and you must not come to the salon.
To begin with we will not be offering beard trims until we believe we are in a safe enough position to do so.
The toilet facilities are STRICTLY staff only so we will not be able to offer customers access.